The Brides of March 2019 - Arizona Cacophony Society
Beware The BRIDES of March! WOOT!
Saturday, March 16th at 12:00 PM
Yes it's early. Deal with it.
This year there are two events!!!
The The Dress Rehearsal is in Tucson on March 9th!
Bring some canned food goods to donate to St. Mary's Food Bank. Read
below for more info.
The Brides of March Phoenix meeting place IS AT A NEW LOCATION!
The Brides will meet at Kobalt Bar
3110 N. Central Ave Suite 175
If taking the light rail, get off at the Central Ave and Thomas light rail stop!
We would like to continue to donate to St. Mary's Food Bank.
Bring a canned food item and you will receive a penny shot.
However you can donate as much as you want to St. Mary's Food Bank.
High Heel Race:
- To qualify to race you must wear at least 3 inch heels
- No wedges will be allowed.
- (Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last place)
If you're driving:
Get a DESIGNATED DRIVER!
You can also use this Uber Code.
On your way there, buy a day pass
for the light rail.
Remember that it is illegal to drink alcohol in public other than within
licensed establishments. Bringing and/or drinking your flask in one of
our friendly stops can get them and us all in trouble, so don't do it!
Please note that the event starts at NOON, please arrive a little early so
we can start on time.
How do you participate?
- Dress as your favorite bride or bridesmaid. A white wedding gown is
absolutely mandatory. (Though if you have a fabulous off-white gown, that
will work too)
- Show up to the designated meeting point by noon (that's in the morning) on the designated
- Stick with the other brides and have a great time.
- Have more fun than you'd ever think you would in a wedding gown.
- Need help getting into your gown? Here's Help!
We will be using Twitter
to help coordinate the Marching of
Link to Facebook event