The Brides of March - The Dress Rehearsal - 2019 - Arizona Cacophony Society
Beware The BRIDES of March!
The Dress Rehearsal - Tucson
Saturday March 9th, 2019 - 11:59 AM
Yes it's early. Deal with it.
The March O' Brides will start at Hotel Congress in Tucson.
311 E. Congress St.
Link for you Facebookers
High Heel Race
- Must wear at least 3-inch heals
- No Wedges
Things to do:
- Dress in a fabulous wedding gown.
- Buy a pass for the streetcar.
- Bring a canned food item to Hotel Congress for the Community Food Bank.
- There will be a high heel race at Hotel Congress. Bring a pair of comfortable shoes to change into.
- There will be a wedding cake and champagne along the route but feel free to bring rice, flowers, etc.
- It's YOUR day afterall!
If you're driving:
Get a DESIGNATED DRIVER!
Remember that it is illegal to drink alcohol in public other than within
licensed establishments. Bringing and/or drinking your flask in one of
our friendly stops can get them and us all in trouble, so don't do it!
Please note that the event starts at NOON, please arrive a little early so
we can start on time.
How do you participate?
- Dress as your favorite bride or bridesmaid. A white wedding gown is
absolutely mandatory. (Though if you have a fabulous off-white gown, that
will work too)
- Show up to the designated meeting point by NOON on the designated
- Stick with the other brides and have a great time.
- Have more fun than you'd ever think you would in a wedding gown.
- Need helping getting your gown to fit? Here's help!
We will be using Twitter
to help coordinate the Marching of