Beware The BRIDES of March!
Saturday, March 9th, 2024 at 12:00 PM(that's NOON)
Yes it's early. Deal with it.
ATTN BRIDES! Bring some canned food goods to donate to St. Mary's Food Bank. Read below for more info.
The Brides will meet at Charlie's
727 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013
If taking the light rail, get off at the Seventh Avenue and Camelback light rail stop!
If you're driving: Get a DESIGNATED DRIVER! You can also use this Uber Code.
This year you will *NOT* need a light rail pass! Be sure to wear good walking shoes in addition to your high-heels!
We would like to continue to donate to St. Mary's Food Bank. Bring a canned food item and you will receive a penny beer. However you can donate as much as you want to St. Mary's Food Bank. THANK YOU!!!
High Heel Race:
- To qualify to race you must wear at least 3 inch heels
- No wedges will be allowed.
- (Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last place)
Remember that it is illegal to drink alcohol in public other than within licensed establishments. Bringing and/or drinking your flask in one of our friendly stops can get them and us all in trouble, so don't do it!
In the past, Charlie's has politely held participant's water bottles at the front door to ensure their liquor license isn't threatened by ne'er-do-wells and their law breaking norms.
Please note that the event starts at NOON, please arrive a little early so we can start on time.
How do you participate?
- Dress as your favorite bride or bridesmaid. A white wedding gown is absolutely mandatory. (Though if you have a fabulous off-white gown, that will work too)
- Show up to the designated meeting point by noon (that's in the morning) on the designated Saturday..
- Stick with the other brides and have a great time.
- Have more fun than you'd ever think you would in a wedding gown.
- Need help getting into your gown? Here's Help!